02 - 04 September, 2020
10am - 4pm (London) / 11am - 5pm (Berlin)
Day One - Tuesday 2nd April 2019
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm Monday 1st April– WELCOME TO THE NORDICS RECEPTION
8:00 am - 8:45 am Registration and welcome coffee
Positioning Procurement as a Value-Generating Function
8:45 am - 8:50 am Opening remarks – Letitia Thomas, Programme Director, WBR
8:50 am - 8:55 am AROUND THE WORLD CHARITY COMPETITION
9:00 am - 9:20 am OPENING ADDRESS Making procurement ‘self-serve’: How to facilitate control in your buying process to deliver a faster, better and cost saving procurement strategy
Jan Fokke Van Den Bosch CPO HSBC
Jan Fokke Van Den Bosch CPO HSBC
· How can you create a business to business environment?
· How can procurement facilitate the role of digital buying to ensure faster, and better cost benefits?
· How can you make your procurement function more strategic?
· How can transparency across the business improve your buying power?
Jan Fokke Van Den BoschCPO
9:20 am - 10:00 am ALL STAR PANEL How to develop a digital and cultural transformation strategy to inspire your leaders and employees to become a fully digitalised procurement team of the future
· What is the digital outcome you want for your business?
· How can you get buy in from senior stakeholders and your procurement team?
· How can you influence your procurement function to buy digitally and influence digitally?
· What can procurement bring to digital innovation?
Lloyd’s of London
10:00 am - 10:20 am PRESENTATION ‘Winning the hearts and minds’ of your business: How to create transparency within your team and promote end-to-end responsibility
Michelle Baker CPO KPN
Michelle Baker CPO KPN
· How can your procurement function challenge itself and work with the environmental changes?
· How can transparency help get the best out of your procurement team?
· How can you influence your internal business to enhance procurement operations?
· How can procurement operate a motivational function to win the hearts and minds of stakeholders?
10:20 am - 10:40 am PRESENTATION - How can you influence your stakeholders to see procurement as a ‘value generator’ that makes the right new investments to achieve business- excellence whilst driving cost savings?
· How to enable practioners productivity and engagement
· How can you enable productivity through technology, and data?
· How can you show your business the value of procurement?
· How can you be the facilitator to achieve business-excellence?
· How you can deliver value to the business outside of just savings?
Marco RomanoChief Procurement Data & Analytics Officer
10:40 am - 11:20 am Networking Break
Embracing The Digital World
11:20 am - 11:40 am PRESENTATION - Enabling spend analytics: How can you use Machine Learning to better classify your supply base and spend?
· How can you build visibility in spend to create a controlled environment?
· How can data be used to build visibility and drive trends?
· How can you implement an established process to navigate your data pools?
· How can harmonized data help you to understand spend across your business units and identify trends?
· How can using data become a bi-product of the procurement role?
How can data deliver innovation
Vaishali SalmondStrategic Sourcing Lead EMEA & LatAm
Michael TianoStrategic Sourcing Manager
11:40 am - 12:00 pm PRESENTATION L&G Group Procurement – Evolution and Vision in an Agile, Digital world
12:00 pm - 12:40 pm CASE STUDY INTERACTIVE - Becoming a digital native: How can you boost your team’s AI, data analytics and blockchain buying knowledge to meet the needs of your category stakeholders in an increasingly digitalised world?
· How can you boost your team’s digital buying knowledge in a digitalised world?
· How can procurement lead the categories into the future?
· What is the impact of technology on your category areas?
· How can technology be brought into the category strategies?
Martin GoldsteinHead of Procurement
12:40 pm - 12:50 pm PRESENTATION - Marketplaces in a digital ecosystem: How can you use marketplaces to promote your procurement organisation as a true business partner?
12:50 pm - 1:10 pm PRESENTATION - Why Contract Management Should Be the Foundation of Your Procurement Transformation
1:10 pm - 2:50 pm AROUND THE WORLD NETWORKING LUNCH
1:10 pm - 2:50 pm MASTERCLASS - Beware the little expenses. A small leak can sink a great travel program
1:10 pm - 2:50 pm MASTERCLASS - The Importance of A.I. in Contract Lifecycle Management for Procurement & Sourcing
TRACK A – Mastering Data, Digital & eProcurement2:50 pm - 2:55 pm Chair’s opening address
TRACK A – Mastering Data, Digital & eProcurement2:55 pm - 3:15 pm PRESENTATION Digital Revolution: How can you leverage “Procurement 4.0” in your strategy to combine new technology and revolutionise your operational and administrative processes?
· How can you produce a new procurement role that goes beyond delivering savings?
· How can technology help to bring innovation to your procurement function?
· How can technology be leveraged in day to day procurement operations?
· How can “Procurement 4.0” help deliver change to procurement?
Tomas VeitHead of Procurement
TRACK A – Mastering Data, Digital & eProcurement3:15 pm - 3:45 pm ALL STAR PANEL How can you roll-out a brand new eProcurement platform with minimal disruption to your suppliers and internal stakeholders?
- What is required to accelerate a successful eProcurement transformation?
- How can you build knowledge/ among your stakeholders and suppliers to be able to use new digital systems effectively?
- How can you overcome objections to a changing process from stakeholders?
- What are the best strategies to ensure adherence with new systems in order to ensure you have oversight of all transactions
- How can you support your suppliers when moving to a new process or eProcurement platform?
Anton ShibanovContract Management Director
Andrea BlancoHead of Procurement CSP+A
TRACK B – Rethinking Third Party & Supplier Relationship Management2:55 pm - 3:15 pm PRESENTATION Your Corporate Social Responsibility: How to enhance transparency in your supply chain to manage your suppliers, understand risk and reduce the environmental impact of your buying
· How can focusing on your indirect spend lead to cost savings?
· How can you understand who your suppliers are, what they are supplying and where the best value comes from?
· What are the supplier risks in the current world (modern slavery, GDPR, handing of payment data, environmental risk)
· How can you create a holistic view of your supply chain?
Todd Bradley-ColePartner & Senior Manager CSR Procurement
John Lewis Partnership
TRACK B – Rethinking Third Party & Supplier Relationship Management3:15 pm - 3:45 pm CASE STUDY INTERACTIVE Third party enabled innovation: How can you leverage innovation from your suppliers, business partners and procurement team to drive holistic change that can give a competitive edge?
· How can you define who can bring innovation to your business?
· How can you change your organisations way of thinking?
· How can a holistic view of innovation bring change to your strategy?
· How can you make innovation a standard in your business?
· What is the importance of changing your organisations set-up to receive innovation?
Bo DungalHead of Procurement Innovation
Danske Bank Group
SYNERGY WORKSHOPS Embracing the New Role of Procurement Limited to 30 attendees2:50 pm - 3:45 pm Becoming a “life-long learner”: How can you embrace the changes to procurement as a function to continue to grow professionally in an ever changing world?
Michelle Baker CPO KPN
Michelle Baker CPO KPN
· How are the socio-economic changes of todays world influencing and impacting procurement?
· How can senior procurement figures continue to learn and develop?
· How can you influence your team to continue adapting and learning within the procurement organisation?
CREATIVE BOARDROOM – Defining Cultural & Organisational Change Limited to 15 attendees2:50 pm - 3:45 pm An exclusive insight into the Nokia team restructure: How can you move away from traditional ‘direct’ and ‘indirect’ category management to form a procurement structure that your business units and gains their buy-in?
· Does your business understand ‘direct’ and ‘indirect’?
· How can procurement use the same language as their customers to optimise performance?
· How can the removal of ‘direct’ and ‘indirect’ help your supplier management?
· How can a different way of prioritisation help your procurement structure?
· Redesigned the processes both in procurement and in the internal business.
3:45 pm - 4:25 pm AROUND THE WORLD AFTERNOON NETWORKING RECEPTION
TRACK A – Mastering Data, Digital & eProcurement4:25 pm - 5:05 pm CASE STUDY INTERACTIVE Driving your strategy: How can you use data analytics to best support your procurement initiatives in the wider business?
· How can analysed data be used to build a procurement strategy?
· How can data help identify trends in supplier relationships?
· How can data help understand strategic developments?
· How does real time data help reduce spend and deliver savings?
· How can you acquire better quality data?
· How can analytics help you predict and use your data?
Justus TimmHead of Procurement
TRACK A – Mastering Data, Digital & eProcurement5:05 pm - 5:30 pm PRESENTATION Which techniques can you use to be more persuasive and drive and leverage your data?
· How can data gathered through procurement systems be used to benefit stakeholders?
· How can you use data to influence the business through change?
· How can eProcurement platforms collect data?
· How can analytics help understand data?
Giuseppe ContiFormer Operations Director
TRACK B – Rethinking Third Party & Supplier Relationship Management4:25 pm - 5:05 pm ALL STAR PANEL Mitigating reputational risk: How can you effectively evaluate your suppliers to gain more control over quality whilst driving cost efficiencies?
· How do the legislative and regulatory changes effect how you manage suppliers?
· How do you bring more control to spend?
· How can reducing your supply base allow for a great transparency of spend?
· How can vendors be approved with minimal risk?
· How can your supplier’s reputation levels affect your internal business?
Michael PearsonGroup Head of Procurement
Kimberley CampbellUK Category Buyer
Anca GherasimManaging Director Group Procurement
Amelle MestariHead of Procurement
TRACK B – Rethinking Third Party & Supplier Relationship Management5:05 pm - 5:30 pm PRESENTATION - Leadership, Humility and Flexibility: How to create a successful procurement-led, cross organisational supplier management programme
· What can you do to influence supplier management?
· What knowledge and tools can you provide to monitor supplier performance?
· Who is responsible for supplier’s scorecards?
· What KPIs can you out in place to measure your suppliers holistically?
Gareth MawdesleyHead of Procurement
SYNERGY WORKSHOPS Embracing the New Role of Procurement - Limited to 30 attendees4:35 pm - 6:00 pm Millenials and the change they bring to sourcing: How to embrace and address the mindset of millenials and their commitment to your organisation
· How does the millenial mindset differ to the tradition mindset of your procurement function?
· What skills can millenials offer that are different to your current team skillset?
· How can you influence and control the millenial loyalty to your organisation?
· How can recruiting millenial talent help with your digital initiative?
Harriet Liljestrom– KatiskoDirector Indirect Procurement
Phil ThomasManaging Director – Head of Global Sourcing
CPO LEADERS BOARDROOM – Defining Cultural & Organisational Change4:35 pm - 6:00 pm CPO & GLOBAL LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD WINE & CHEESE TASTING SESSION (Procurement Practitioner Only)
Discussion point 1: How are you planning to get your infrastructure prepared to cope with ever-changing milestones for digital requirements?
Discussion point 2: How can you encourage supplier diversity & inclusion and sustainability programmes within your procurement team and with suppliers to lead the way with corporate social responsibility?
Discussion point 3: How are you prioritising Agile in your strategy?
Discussion point 4: What steps are you taking to utilise and enhance data use?