02 - 04 September, 2020
10am - 4pm (London) / 11am - 5pm (Berlin)
PRGX – 1st September 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am Contract Audit: The Power of Prevention
Hosted By: John Heighway, VP Business Development UK & Europe, PRGX
Traditionally, supplier contract audits have principally focused on finding past billings errors and working to recover those overbillings. However, as organisations gain a more sophisticated appreciation for the deep intelligence gained through contract audits, they are now demanding new strategies that are designed to locate errors sooner and prevent the same mistakes from being repeated. Historical recoveries, while still a desired outcome where they exist, are seen as a byproduct of the central objective, fixing problems that return even more significant value through recurring future cost savings.
In this session, PRGX contract audit expert, Vijay Parekh will recommend strategies for enhancing the value of your organisation’s supplier audit program, while outlining the steps to help you recover lost profits sooner. Key takeaways include:
· Pathway to prevention: Learn the broad spectrum of where overpayment problems originate and how best to identify and fix the root causes
· Supercharging your results: How evolving the maturity of your contract audit program will exponentially expand value to your company
· From reactive to proactive: Key steps to building a program which identifies issues quicker, leading to immediate and sustained cost savings
Avetta – 1st September 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm How business continuity planning can help mitigate the impact of any future crises?
Hosted By: Jens Krause, Regional Manager DACH, Avetta
• Lessons learned from the pandemic and takeaways for supply chains
• How do supply chains need to adapt in a post-COVID world?
• The role of technology in supplier sourcing and evaluation
• The importance of robust business continuity planning in supply chain risk mitigation
APS Group – 1st September 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm APS Innovation Lab: How procurement can take the lead in driving innovation forward.
Hosted By: James Lawton-Hill, Marketing Director, APS Group and Nik Venios, Innovation Strategist, APS Group
What impact does innovation have on a business? There are several reasons why procurement should take the lead on driving innovation in your business and we will give you a practical guide to how procurement can become an integral part of the innovation process.