17 - 18 April, 2019
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen
+ 44 (0) 207 368 9465
What is Sponsorship at ProcureCon Indirect?
Connecting you to the right people in a space designed to optimize your relationship-building and deal-making. Sponsorship gives you access to the ProcureCon Indirect audience through:
- Face time. 200 Global Heads of Indirect and CPOs at your booth, at sessions, roundtables, and more.
- Fun Networking. Talk to the people you’re there to meet. Host your own private breakfasts & lunches, one-on-one meetings, cocktail parties… Your prospects will get back to the office with your brand on their minds!
- Branding. Have your brand featured on the main agenda, in emails, on our website, and throughout the event floor space.
Sponsorship Sales Manager
Phone: +44 (0)20 7368 9588
About Speaking, Sponsorship And Exhibition
Please get in contact with me to organise a business development opportunity with our attendees. We can develop bespoke options including - Panels, Roundtables, One-on-Ones, Cocktail Receptions, Exhibition Booths, Branding, Speaker Spotlights and Presentations
"ProcureCon in my experience tends to provide a very practical and impactful event that is full of new ideas and professional contacts, being motivational along the way. It’s a mix of practitioners and solution providers always yields takeaways to enhance my business."
Les Ball, VP SCM, Eaton
Who You’ll Meet...
- 200 Indirect Professionals and experts
- 60 Thought-Leading speakers
- 15 Learning and Networking Hours
- 3 Days of Insightful Content
- Take a look at this years attendee list, download it here
90% of consumers find custom content useful and 78% believe that organisations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them. (TMG Custom Media)
5 Reasons WBR Digital’s Content Marketing can help you reach your goals for 2016
- Own a one-of-a-kind, custom marketing asset
- Content-driven lead generation
- Leverage proprietary market research
- Be seen as a thought leader
- Put WBR’s premier events and audiences to work for you