Day One - Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019
· How can your procurement function challenge itself and work with the environmental changes?
· How can transparency help get the best out of your procurement team?
· How can you influence your internal business to enhance procurement operations?
· How can procurement operate a motivational function to win the hearts and minds of stakeholders?
· How are the socio-economic changes of todays world influencing and impacting procurement?
· How can senior procurement figures continue to learn and develop?
· How can you influence your team to continue adapting and learning within the procurement organisation?
Discussion point 1: How are you planning to get your infrastructure prepared to cope with ever-changing milestones for digital requirements?
Discussion point 2: How can you encourage supplier diversity & inclusion and sustainability programmes within your procurement team and with suppliers to lead the way with corporate social responsibility?
Discussion point 3: How are you prioritising Agile in your strategy?
Discussion point 4: What steps are you taking to utilise and enhance data use?