Conference Day One – 3 September 2020
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
· Becoming a business partner: How to create valve beyond cost saving through leveraging key supplier relationships, increasing technology adoption and creating cross functional teams within the business
· How can you determine what a great procurement structure looks like for your organisation?
· How to best track industry trends and innovations to create a winning next generation procurement teamconsistently deliver business value
· How will the CPO’s role transform in the digital era to remain relevant within the business?
· What will be the core skill sets of procurement professional in the future and how will these skills be replenished?
· How to select the right start-up to help support indirect sourcing and purchasing and seamlessly integrate them as key partners for your team
· How can the agile start-up environment allow you to adopt new technologies at pace and reap the benefits quicker?
· How can you build strong relationships with startups to gain maximum exposure to the latest innovations?
· How to leverage new tools in the market to best find and vet startups and kick-start the process for your team
· How can you partner with start-ups to assist with vendor management and governance to ensure suppliers are fully compliant according to key brand values?
· Benchmarking your start-up partnerships: Should start-ups only be benchmarked against other startups or against traditional suppliers as well?
Conference Day Two – 4 September 2020
Friday, September 4th, 2020
· How can you focus on delivering your company objectives by realigning your procurement team to achieve KPI’s and drive valve
· Global vs local strategies: How can you build a robust foundation to support a global procurement processes whilst keeping it relevant for local market needs?
· How can you implement an agile way of working with a more collaborative and efficient approach to develop your team’s skillsets in securing business buy-in for future projects?
· How can you implement agile workflows with cross-departmental collaboration to ensure you are delvering value to every part of your business?
· Talent transformation: How are you developing next generation talent alongside building individual’s profiles?