Conference Day One – Tuesday 31st March 2020
Tuesday, March 31st, 2020
1) FMCG: Tomas Veit, Group Head of Procurement, Asahi Brewery
2) Financial services: Gareth Mawdesle, Head of Procurement, MFU Mutual
3) Hospitality: María Madrid Rodenas, VP of Strategic Sourcing EMEA, Radisson Group
4) Telecom: Anton Shibanov, Director of Contract Management, MTS
Conference Day Two – Wednesday 1st April 2020
Tuesday, January 1st, 2019
· How to best embed cyber security measures into key processes to create a more secure environment
· How can you include contracts clauses to assess security parameters and hold suppliers accountable for data security and ensure your business is compliant?
· Why it is important for businesses to invest in data security tools as we grow towards a digital native where data is exchanged constantly?
· What role can procurement professionals play in unifying wider business best practice to safe guard against data breaches?