Conference Day Two – 4 September 2020
Friday, September 4th, 2020
· What will be the unintended consequences of Brexit on your procurement and sourcing practices?
· How can you further strengthen your relationships with suppliers to ensure you get the best value deals post-Brexit?
· How to adopt new procurement strategies to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to supplier selection and management in a post-Brexit world
· How can you leverage innovative technologies to identify new cost saving opportunities and minimize supply chain fees?
· How can you assess the impact of Brexit on the wider business to future proof your procurement department
· How can you focus on delivering your company objectives by realigning your procurement team to achieve KPI’s and drive valve
· Global vs local strategies: How can you build a robust foundation to support a global procurement processes whilst keeping it relevant for local market needs?
· How can you implement an agile way of working with a more collaborative and efficient approach to develop your team’s skillsets in securing business buy-in for future projects?
· How can you implement agile workflows with cross-departmental collaboration to ensure you are delvering value to every part of your business?
· Talent transformation: How are you developing next generation talent alongside building individual’s profiles?