Conference Day One – Tuesday 31st March 2020
Tuesday, March 31st, 2020
· How can you move away from traditional models and embrace new technologies to stay ahead of the competition?
· How to assess key P2P KPI’s to monitor efficiency of the processes and ensure optimum control of spend, quality and time of the P2P process
· How can you benefit from P2P when crunching vendor management data to ensure you have the best discounts and policy compliance?
· How can you show the benefits to key stakeholders on this streamlined process to continue investment in further developing the function?
· How to seamlessly integrate and develop your team’s skills to use P2P tools to their greatest potential
· How to kick start the transformation process within your procurement function whilst adhering to regulatory requirement
· How can you identify new opportunities for digital processes to generate greater cost savings for the business
· How to best structure your department in line with new digital processes to drive greater productivity and efficiencies
· What are the current success stories in the pharma industry you can use as a benchmark for your digital transformation goals